Dear Friend of Fairfield Rugby,
Want to do something that will make your day and many more for years to come? Join us as a Member of The Friends of Fairfield Rugby (FOFR) and then make a Donation. We offer several membership and donation options for your convenience and all are tax deductible.
2-Year Membership Dues @ $50 or Five Year Membership Dues @ $125. 50th Anniversary Lifetime Memberships are no longer offered; for those who purchased these memberships you are not required to renew your membership but we still need your financial support through donations. Thank you.
All memberships will have a 4th quarter expiration date from the date of purchase and members will receive ane-mail renewal notice by year's end.
Friends of Fairfield Rugby is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Donations to the FOFR are tax-exempt. Download the documentation of our tax-exempt status at this link.
Membership Fees help us run the organization, maintain this website, and keep the Rugger Alumni Network alive and growing. Your Voluntary Donation makes it possible to fund our vision and goals. Your benefits include:
- A well funded FOFR treasury that will provide support to the FURFC Men & Women, individual Ruggers in need as determined by the FOFR Board, and other activities intended for the good of the game
- Each member receives a FOFR Logo Lapel Pin
- Each member is recognized as such in their profile on our searchable website data base that also indicates their level of membership
- FOFR News through our website and Facebook Page – a great way to stay in touch with the current club and with news about rugby alumni.
- Invitations to all FOFR functions
- Members only pricing on events and merchandise
- "Psychic Income” from supporting the great game we all love and has given us friends & memories for a lifetime
Please use our on line secure payment system. However, those who prefer to send a check for membership or donations should make it payable to THE PID FUND FOR FAIRFIELD RUGBY INC. and mail it to:
Friends of Fairfield Rugby
c/o Samantha Malone, Treasurer
66 Glenbrook Road, Apt. T421, Stamford, CT 06902